Dear Fellow BiJharis,
We are pleased to announce the start of registration for DEEP UTSAV 2015.
Date: Saturday, 24th October 2015.
Time: 6 PM – 10PM.
Venue: Singapore Swimming Club, 45 Tanjong Rhu Rd, Singapore 436899. ( http://www.nearby.sg/…/Singapore_Swimming_Club_45_Tanjong_R… )
Ticket Prices (cut-off date for fund transfer and/or confirmation – 10th October 2015)
Child (5 yrs to 12 yrs) $30.
No fees for Children below 5 years.
The above fees will be applicable to both members and their invited guests.
BIJHAR promises a fun-filled evening with family and friends with following
1) Live performance by our very own Mr Ram Shankar Jajware. Hailing from Deoghar, Ram has enthralled our country by his music composition, direction and singing skills in bhojpuri and a few upcoming bollywood movies (Teri aashiqi me, Araadhyaa). Now he is travelling all the way to Singapore only to enchant BiJhar audiences.
2) Dance Performance by Members.
3) Oriental Dance Performances by Japanese Group
4) Delicious food.
5) Professional Deejay for the Jam Session.
6) Best dress prizes.
1) There will be NO collection of fees at the venue. All members and their guests are requested to register and transfer fees on or before stipulated dates as above. Due to limited capacity of seat, the priority will be given based on first come first basis. No entry will be allowed without registration and payment of fees.
2) If you are bringing your maid, you need to pay full adult fees irrespective of whether she will eat food or not.
3) A member is allowed to bring only one guest family due to space constraints. No guests will be entertained directly.
4) All BiJharis are reminded to renew their membership with BIJHAR before registering for Deep Utsav event.
5) The organisers reserve its right to change or vary any rules without informing to the members and the decision of the organizing committee will be final and no argument will be entertained.
6) More details will follow as we approach the event day.
Money Transfer Guidelines
Please transfer funds to or send cheque as follows –
1) via I-Banking or ATM transfer in favour of BIJHAR (SINGAPORE)
DBS Current Account No: 020-9009-793 Branch code: 020 (DBS Clementi)
(After transfer please email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or sms to Vikas at 81071440) or
2) Issue cheque in favour of BIJHAR (SINGAPORE) & Post to 25 West Coast Crescent, #02-15 Blue Horizon Tower C, Singapore 128 047
For any queries or clarifications, feel free to contact me at 92985893 or email@example.com .
General Secretary, BIJHAR,